Winter Enrichment Activities
Before you register, some things to know…
- All students must be registered with the New Milford Youth Agency before the first day of programs or he/she will not be allowed to attend. This is for your child’s safety and The Youth Agency takes this very seriously.
- Priority will be given to those who are paid IN FULL at the time of registration.
- Those who are not paid in full WILL NOT have a secured spot in a class.
- Classes are non-refundable.
- Please check off the classes (At the bottom of each page) which your child is committed to.
- If the program is being held outside of SMS, students must turn in a note for a bus pass EVERY TIME THEY RIDE THE BUS.
- Please read the program descriptions fully as they have pertinent information including pickup and drop-off times and locations.
- Forms and payments can be either dropped off at the New Milford Youth Agency or dropped off in the “Youth Agency @ SMS” Dropbox in the Main Office at SMS
- Please contact Vincent at the New Milford Youth Agency (860) 210-2030 for any questions or concerns.
Spring Animals Science and Nature At The Pratt Center
Spring Community Engagement Activities